Use this 20-part test to determine your general personal financial profile. For support, go to our learning centre HERE
What your Financial Personality Score means
- Blue – Your personal finances are at a critical point. Not only do you indicate you do not manage them particularly well, you have also indicated you may not really care. But the fact you have taken time to visit MoneyWhizz means there is a glimmer of hope. So, use our range of free tools to get you on a financial recovery journey.
- Red – You need to stop a lot of what you are doing if you want to protect your long-term financial well-being.
- Amber – You are doing a lot of the right things to protect and nurture your financial well-being. However, in those areas you may not be as strong, prepare better or engage with a professional.
- Green – You are doing better than most people. It is important you keep up the good work and also, plan for life’s expected and unexpected challenges.
Factors that influence how you manage your money
- Quality of Information – Availability of options and sufficient knowledge to make the right choices
- Time Perspective – The more time you take to consider, the more informed your financial decisions.
- Sense of Priority – Your ability to prioritise helps to ensure more important expenses are not sacrificed for less important ones.
- Accountability – Access to a professional can support your financial decision-making process.
- Competitive Mindset – The speed at which you react to your spending habits and environment impact the quality of your financial decisions.